Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism and skill.
- To provide the best value possible.
- To protect the consumer through the use of quality materials and construction backed by integrity and service.
- To build and renovate with high standards of safety, sanitation, and livability.
- To meet all financial obligations on time.
- To comply consistently with the spirit and letter of business contracts, and manage employees, subcontractors, and suppliers with fairness and honor.
- To keep informed and to share knowledge regarding laws, regulations, proposed legislation, codes, public policies, and other essential information, which affect our business interests and those of the building industry as a whole.
- To comply both in spirit and letter with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety, and progress of the community.
- To keep honesty as our guiding business policy.
- To protect all parties in our business activities by putting all financial obligations and commitments in writing, expressing the exact agreement of the parties, and to provide copies of such agreements in a timely manner to all parties involved.
- To provide timely and appropriate response to items covered under warranty.
- To conduct business to avoid controversies, and should controversy arise, to seek to resolve such controversy through a non-litigation dispute resolution mechanism.